Apparently you're not supposed to say anything at all.
However, when it comes to Managerial Accounting I think it's ok that I openly say that it sucks! For as much as I love math, Accounting, formulas, etc. the first 3 weeks of Managerial Accounting have been butt kickers. This whole weekend my cohort has been in contact via text messages, email, Facebook, and so on. Everyone's stressed out, and while that's bad for all of us, it is slightly comical. If you could watch us, 20ish MBA students scrambling for resolution to a Master Budget I'm sure you would actually laugh at us. Seems like it shouldn't be as difficult as we're all making it.
The good news, only 2 more weeks to go then we can move on. We definitely have a post-class happy hour planned for that blessed evening!!
good luck with everything hun, hang in there, you know it will be worth it in the end!
ReplyDelete