Polka Dot Parade

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Starts Today!!

Last night was the end of my class and all that faces me now is SUMMER!  My next class is being offered as a one week intensive study instead of an 8 week course.  While that one week will be difficult, it means that I have all of July and most of August off to enjoy summer, should it ever arrive.

As Steve pointed out to me this morning, there hasn't been a time that we've lived in our house where I haven't had to worry about some lingering school work.  I think we're both looking forward to having a more relaxing summer, and hopefully getting a lot of quality time in with our family and friends.

A few summer-time photos from my recent trip to Madison for training.



Here's to cramming as much summer as I can into my 7 free weeks of summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment