Polka Dot Parade

Thursday, September 1, 2011

M18 Cohort

School started again this week, and we're in the home stretch!  As of December 13th me and my cohort will have our MBAs.  It's hard to believe we've come this far that we can actually count the number of weeks remaining...it's 15 in case you were wondering!

After a summer away from most of my cohort while we each took our elective courses, it was so amazing to be back together again!  I can't even begin to explain what these amazing people mean to me, but I wanted to share the thought I had on my drive home Tuesday evening...

Life definitely did not take the path I had planned, or had wanted, but I can so easily understand why this is the plan God had in store for me.  Thankfully He knows what is in my best interest, and bringing me to Minnesota was necessary so I could make a whole group of new, incredible friends.  I know that when we finish our last class at Hamline I will walk away with a number of life long friends, and that gift is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment